Unique supersized Fat Face Fender - specifically designed for fatbikes with rigid forks.
The clever design is the only of it's kind - When the arms are overlapped the mudguard curves, making a strong 3D shape that offers substantially more coverage close to the tyre.
- The original, proven design - Manufactured in the UK to premium standard to compliment your ride and stand years of abuse on the trails.
- Stops any muck, gravel, pine needles, snow, sand and animal s*** being flung into your face!
- Fits close to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- The lightest front fatbike mudguard available of it's size - at 75g.
- Comes with genuine, high quality re-usable Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, making fitting and removal a breeze. You can also choose zip-ties if you prefer.
- Fitted correctly there is no movement or rattling.
- Compatible with most fatbike rigid fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear guard on some arrangements.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.